In 2017, our own Zach Johnson was asked to be part of the Agency Summit, an online event featuring 50 speakers who are authorities in the digital marketing agency niche.
As an agency owner, consultant, or marketing entrepreneur – staying on top of what’s working in your industry, and what’s affecting your niche, is incredibly important to your success.
If for no other reason than simply stiff competition.
To set yourself apart, attract the best clients, and command premium fees you have to show potential clients that you can provide them with a winning edge.
Thing is, while you’re trying to stay up-to-date, you must beware of misinformation. Because it’s so easy to publish information online just about anybody can claim to be an expert who can help you.
That’s the double-edged sword of the internet.
You get easy access to a lot of great things and truly helpful things. You also have to filter through the rubbish and make sure you know what’s what.
If you’re a digital marketing agency owner, consultant, or marketing entrepreneur then we have a list of 50+ thought leaders and successful agency owners for you to pay attention to in 2018 …and their credentials have already been sorted out for you.
Meaning, every single one of these thought leaders has been verified as either currently running a successful agency or has built an agency successfully in the past.
The list includes names like Jason Swenk, Keith Kranc, Dov Gordon, Brent Weaver, Troy Dean, Charles Kirkland, and of course, yours truly Zach Johnson to name a few.
So now you know who you can trust and should pay attention to in 2018.
And the best part is you can learn from all of them for free at this online event they’re speaking at called The Agency Summit.
Nothing will shorten your learning curve, help you avoid costly mistakes, or help you break through to the next level like the right mentor, teacher, or coach.
Books, podcasts, and blog posts (ahem!) are fantastic ways to learn.
BUT …the right information from a person who’s “been there, done that, and got the t-shirt” – knowing exactly what you’re going through – is the most valuable learning you can get.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- “The 8 Systems You Need to Grow Your Agency To 8-Figures (What Jason learned growing and selling his 8-figure agency)” – Jason Swenk
- “Unusual Direct Mailing Strategies That Predictably Generate New Clients and Referrals (Including high-ticket clients and referral partnerships)” – Kevin Donlin
- How to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead (including how to get paid for turning leads into long-term retainer clients)” – John Jantsch
- “The Systems and Process for Building a Virtual Team That Runs 300+ New Projects Per Month (plus the client reporting process that drives solid retention)” – Ryan Meo
- “Discovery: How to Get Paid Up Front for Figuring Out a Client’s Real Problems and For Writing a Proposal (plus how this completely flips the power dynamic in your favor and puts you in the driver’s seat)” – John Paul Mendocha
- “How to Write Cold Emails That Predictably Convert Clients (Plus the “context technique” Ryan used to generate over $107,500 in new business within 10 months from cold emailing)” – Ryan Robinson
- How To Create Compelling Videos For Your Marketing That Generate Clients, Get Referrals, and Add Revenue (plus the approach for creating video case studies that immediately warm new prospects to you) – Ian Garlic
- Getting Leverage, Accelerating Your Growth, and Creating Freedom By Building a Virtual Team The Right Way (Includes the 3 things every agency owner and consultant must do in order to succeed with a virtual team) – Jeff J. Hunter
- The Exact Steps To Creating A Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Ad Creation and Buying Paid Traffic So You Can Stop Wasting Hours of Your Time and Thousands Of Your – or Your Client’s – Dollars (The mindset shift Charles learned with paid traffic that can do more for you than 3 years of copywriting and media training) – Charles Kirkland
- How To Build a Virtual Company With a Higher Purpose Or Cause That Does Good In The World and Attracts A-List Clients and A-Player Talent (Plus what you must know if you want your virtual company to still have a vibrant culture) – Ryan Crozier
- The Step-by-Step Process For Creating ‘SEO Moats’ That Make It Difficult For Your Competition To Outrank You (Also learn when to attack the “gaps” in your competition’s SEO and when to take them head-on where they’re strong) – Chris Dreyer
The Steps To Follow If You Want To Absolutely Dominate Your Niche (Includes what to do FIRST when you want to be #1 in your space) – Dr. Glenn Livingston
- How To Build a Bad-Ass Brand That Enables You To Double, Triple, Even Quadruple Your Prices Without Doing More Work (The ‘productization technique’ Pia used to more than 4x her revenue while cutting 80% of her workload) – Pia Silva
- The LinkedIn Strategy That Magnetically Attracts Ideal Clients and Has Them Asking You For Help (Includes a unique twist on the ‘audit technique’ that gets up to 25% engagement rates – meaning real conversations started!) – Mandy McEwan
- How To Profitably Scale a Paid Traffic Campaign From $500 a Day to $65,000 a Day In Spend (Includes the ONE switch you can flip inside most Google accounts that will improve profitability immediately) – Justin Brooke
Plus, 35 other expert sessions.
Including one with me, Zach Johnson, talking about how to build an agency using our “Facebook Ads Audit Method” approach.
You’ll learn a few new insights to that approach that you might have not heard before – simply because the host, Andrey Polston, and I spend a good hour covering it in detail.
So …if building an agency to 7 or 8-figures in 2018 is important to you, you’ve now got a list of 50+ verified agency owners and thought leaders to check out, learn from, and follow.
Then you can dominate your niche, attract the best clients, and command premium fees.
To find out more about how you can attract and convert high-paying clients who will happily sign retainer contracts worth $2,000 – $5,000 a month, check out our workshop that shows you exactly how to land these clients and keep them for a long time to come.
Tell us what you think of the summit in the comments.