So your media buyer is happily using your American Express Platinum Card, Chase Ink Preferred Card, or other premium credit card to buy tens of thousand — or hundreds of thousands — of dollars in Facebook or Google ads.
And while you’re happily racking up points or whatever, you’re also not so happily paying annual fees for each card and needlessly taking huge security, fraud, and account ban risks.
At FunnelDash we know what advertisers like you are up against when it comes to using credit cards to pay for ad spend. Which is why we’ve made virtual cards a major feature of our AdCard in partnership with MasterCard credit card offering.
Here are the 3 biggest reasons you should use virtual cards for ad spend.
1. Avoid the hassles of getting banned or suspended
So there you are, madly scaling up ads for a campaign that’s on fire and all of a sudden your buy comes to a screeching halt because of a:
- Policy violation
- Spending cap
- Card limit
- Administration issue
If your media account is banned it may be because something — who knows what — caused the Facebook or Google algorithm to flag everything on your account including payment method, ads, and profile.
So if you have your media buyers using one credit card account to buy all your ads, everything shuts down immediately. Maybe for a short time. Maybe forever. Not good to say the least.
That’s why with AdCard, we issue you an unlimited number of virtual cards (with no annual fee) that each have a unique account number, name, and address.
That way your buyers can use a different virtual card for ad spend on every channel and customized for every campaign eliminating the worry of having your account blocked by using third-party cards. One virtual card account gets blocked? Move on to another.
2. Faster transactions and major cash back
Virtual AdCard cards make payments effortlessly and let you earn up to 4% cash back on unlimited Facebook ad spend.
Affiliates using your co-branded AdCard will get their commission payments on a daily basis — without extra costs or fees. Talk about motivating.
Plus virtual cards reduce your operating costs. There are no annual or set up fees, no monthly fees, or cross border fees.
3. Easier campaign organization and management
Keeping track of credit card ad spend and budget limits for multiple clients simultaneously running multiple campaigns can be a major headache that virtualAdCardscan eliminate.
Simplify management by using a different card for each campaign. You can also create budgets and other controls that will let you automatically manage hundreds of campaigns across all platforms
Plus because ad accounts are connected to specific cards, recovering an account if you need to is super easy. Additionally you can reduce risk by setting specific budget limits on each campaign making managing even the most complex spending strategy incredibly simple.
Apply for AdCard Now and Get
- Unlimited Free Virtual Cards
- Highest Cash Back
- Highest Credit Limits for Facebook Ad Spend.
The average small business has 5 credit cards with a balance of about $32k that they have to keep track of. There’s a better way than rotating through dozens of low limit credit cards to get the funding you need to scale when you can get it all with AdCard — the best card for Facebook ads with the high limits and more you need to grow your business.
Exclusive Cardholder Benefits
- Highest Limit for Ad Spend — Guaranteed. Forget dinging your FICO score to get a higher limit. AdCard gives you all the ad spend funding you need to grow your business without hurting your ability to secure future funding from other sources.
- Account Ban Protection Unlimited virtual debit and charge cards for ads so you can scale to the moon without the fear of getting banned. Lets you use a card with a unique number, name, and address for each ad account, business manager, campaign, and network. Also eliminates the expense of cumbersome employee cards.
- 7.5% — Highest Cashback Card Available AdCard gives you up to 30 days 7.5% on your Facebook ad spend when you refer a friend each month.
Check it out now — and